Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Enchanted Tools Chest Shop

Looking for some enchantment codes/ids? try the all new enchantment code/id generator

So you want enchanted tools, This is a list of codes/id that can be used to make a chest shop that sells or purchases enchanted tools.

Note: This only works if the iConomy Chest Shop plugin is installed on the server of course.

To learn how to set-up your Chest Shop click here. You can use DV (Damage Value) for any potion to sell or purchase the potion at the chest shop, checkout the potions Damage Values here.
Enchanted Armor Chest Shop Codes/IDs can be found here.
Enchanted Weapons Chest Shop Codes/IDs can be found here.


If you wish to find out the enchantment code for any tool, weapon, or armor do /iteminfo while holding the item.

The syntax remains the same to sell and purchase any tool, just add -enchantment ID at the end.


<Blank or Player Name or Your Name or Admin Shop>
<Quantity of the tool to Buy and Sell>
B <Buy Rate> : S <Sell Rate>
<Tool Name or Tool Item ID> : <Damage Value> - <Enchantment ID/Code>

Example:

RobinR
1
B 2500:S 1500
278-ab

RobinR is selling 1 diamond pick-axe enchanted with Silk Touch I at the rate 2500 and he will buy at the rate 1500.

Example:

RobinR
1
B 15000
278-78o27d

RobinR is selling 1 diamond pick-axe enchanted with Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency V, Silk Touch I at the rate 15000.

a1  Efficiency I       (Dig Speed I)
a2  Efficiency II      (Dig Speed II)
a3  Efficiency III     (Dig Speed III)
a4  Efficiency IV     (Dig Speed IV)
a5  Efficiency V      (Dig Speed V)

ab  Silk Touch I 

al   Unbreaking I    (Durability III)
am Unbreaking II      (Durability III)
an  Unbreaking III     (Durability III)

av  Fortune I        (Loot Bonus Blocks I)
b0  Fortune II      (Loot Bonus Blocks II)
b1  Fortune III     (Loot Bonus Blocks III)

There can be many combinations, these are the combo codes we currently managed to find, you can find the best enchantment combos below:

ada9 Unbreaking I, Efficiency I
adaa Unbreaking I, Efficiency II
adab Unbreaking I, Efficiency III
adac Unbreaking I, Efficiency IV
adad Unbreaking I, Efficiency V

ae9h Unbreaking II, Efficiency I
ae9i Unbreaking II, Efficiency II
ae9j Unbreaking II, Efficiency III
ae9k Unbreaking II, Efficiency IV
ae9l Unbreaking II, Efficiency V

af8p Unbreaking III, Efficiency I
af8q Unbreaking III, Efficiency II
af8r Unbreaking III, Efficiency III
af8s Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV
af8t Unbreaking III, Efficiency V

adb7 Unbreaking I, Fortune I
adb8 Unbreaking I, Fortune II
adb9 Unbreaking I, Fortune III

aeaf Unbreaking II, Fortune I
aeag Unbreaking II, Fortune II
aeah Unbreaking II, Fortune III

af9o Unbreaking III, Fortune I
af9o Unbreaking III, Fortune II
af9p Unbreaking III, Fortune III

adaj Unbreaking I, Silk Touch I
ae9r Unbreaking II, Silk Touch I
af93 Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I

a6fnep Unbreaking II, Fortune I, Efficiency I
a6fneq Unbreaking II, Fortune I, Efficiency V
a6fner Unbreaking II, Fortune I, Efficiency V
a6fnes Unbreaking II, Fortune I, Efficiency V
a6fnet Unbreaking II, Fortune I, Efficiency V

a6foe1 Unbreaking II, Fortune II, Efficiency I
a6foe2 Unbreaking II, Fortune II, Efficiency II
a6foe3 Unbreaking II, Fortune II, Efficiency III
a6foe4 Unbreaking II, Fortune II, Efficiency IV
a6foe5 Unbreaking II, Fortune II, Efficiency V

a6fpd9 Unbreaking II, Fortune III, Efficiency I
a6fpda Unbreaking II, Fortune III, Efficiency II
a6fpdb Unbreaking II, Fortune III, Efficiency III
a6fpdc Unbreaking II, Fortune III, Efficiency IV
a6fpdd Unbreaking II, Fortune III, Efficiency V

a7e80p Unbreaking III, Fortune I, Efficiency I
a7e80q Unbreaking III, Fortune I, Efficiency II
a7e80r Unbreaking III, Fortune I, Efficiency III
a7e80s Unbreaking III, Fortune I, Efficiency IV
a7e80t Unbreaking III, Fortune I, Efficiency V

a7e901 Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency I
a7e902 Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency II
a7e903 Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency III
a7e904 Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency IV
a7e905 Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency V

a7e9v9 Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency I
a7e9va Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency II
a7e9vb Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency III
a7e9vc Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency IV
a7e9vd Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency V

a7danj Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I, Efficiency I
a7ddlb Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV
a7dekj Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I, Efficiency V

9ppj Efficiency I, Silk Touch I
9qor Efficiency II, Silk Touch I
9r03 Efficiency III, Silk Touch I
9snb Efficiency IV, Silk Touch I
9tmj Efficiency V, Silk Touch I

an2p Fortune I, Efficiency I
an2q Fortune I, Efficiency II
an2r Fortune I, Efficiency III
an2s Fortune I, Efficiency IV
an2t Fortune I, Efficiency V

ao21 Fortune II, Efficiency I
ao22 Fortune II, Efficiency II
ao23 Fortune II, Efficiency III
ao24 Fortune II, Efficiency IV
ao25 Fortune II, Efficiency V

ap19 Fortune III, Efficiency I
ap1a Fortune III, Efficiency II
ap1b Fortune III, Efficiency III
ap1c Fortune III, Efficiency IV
ap1d Fortune III, Efficiency V

Conflicted Enchantment Combos:

an33 Fortune I, Silk Touch I
ao2b Fortune II, Silk Touch I
ap1j Fortune III, Silk Touch I

78o64d Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency I, Silk Touch I
78o27d Unbreaking III, Fortune III, Efficiency V, Silk Touch I

More codes will be added soon.

Commenting is free and doesn't require you to log-in or have an account, so please do comment.
If you found a code/id that is not here or doesn't work please let us know by commenting here.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/2/12 10:38

    Can you post the ids of weapons and armors enchantment? if I use /iteminfo on a diamond chest with protection IV the enchantment code is -4 but it doesn't work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right the enchantment code for a Diamond Chest plate with protection IV is -4 the reason it won't work is some bug or issue with the plugin, that is one of the reason we haven't posted the armor enchantments.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous25/2/12 08:25

      So we have to wait a fix of the plugin? Thank you for the answer!

      Delete
    3. I guess so, hopefully it will be fixed in the next plugin or bukkit build.

      Delete
  2. You can also trade with broken item.
    I would like to buy tools for repair
    ( Google Translator xD )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried to do 276-1ojcs8i but it just tells people who try to buy it that, there are no diamond swords for sell / out of stock (or whatever it says)when there is 120 in the chest. i used /iteminfo to get that id.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I see it 1ojcs8i is a conflicting ID it might not work for everyone.

      Delete
  4. Lol, silk touch and fortune together is unable to obtain. Well you will get 2-4 Diamond ore xD <-- (Only if it was possible which is why mojang cant let anyone exploit like that)
    -Titiino [IGN]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15/5/13 05:16

    How to sell an enchanted item

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is same as you sell other items just add the enchanted item code after the item ID like 278-ab to sell a pick axe with silk touch on it.
      You can use the enchantment code generator which can give you an example what to type on the sign along with the enchantmed code: http://www.ourmcserver.com/p/enchantment-codes-generator.html

      Delete
  6. I had an issue arise that is slightly annoying. I was enchanting pickaxes and got one with Unbreaking III, Effiency IV, and Silk Touch I. I also got two pickaxes with Unbreaking III, Effiency III, and Silk Touch I. I combined the second two with books to get all the same enchantment, however when I tried to sell with the code 287-a7bbld I could only sell one. Upon using /iteminfo I found that the one that sold was 287#1, while the ones that couldn't sell were 287#3 and 287#4. so to sell the the other two I had to change the bottom line to 287#3-a7bbld and 287#4-a7bbld. I'm not sure why this happens, but I find it slightly annoying and was wondering if it could be fixed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This seems like the issue that TheReaper was having.

      Delete
    2. You are using damage value for the pickaxe, both of your pickaxes had a different value because one of the pickaxe was unused and one was slightly used, that is the only issue I can see from what you have explained. 287#4-a7bbld where 4 is the damage value.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous5/3/14 17:02

    What if there is a special made pickaxe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the chestshop plugin supports it, it should work, as far as I know the chestshop is limited to only the default minecraft pickaxe.

      Delete
  8. How do u get enchant ids with enchantments over efficency 5, prot 4, etc????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chestshop plugin doesn't support enchantments over the max limits. even if you did get the id somehow it won't work.

      Delete