Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Enchanted Weapons Chest Shop

Looking for some enchantment codes/ids? try the all new enchantment code/id generator

So you want enchanted weapons, This is a list of codes/id that can be used to make a chest shop that sells or purchases enchanted  weapons.

Note: This only works if the Chest Shop plugin is installed on the server of course.

To learn how to set-up your Chest Shop click here. You can use DV (Damage Value) for any potion to sell or purchase the potion at the chest shop, checkout the potions Damage Values here.
Enchanted Tools Chest Shop Codes/IDs can be found here.
Enchanted Armor Chest Shop Codes/IDs can be found here.

If you wish to find out the enchantment code for any tool, weapon, armor, or potion do /iteminfo while holding the item.

The syntax remains the same to sell and purchase any enchanted item, just add -enchantment ID at the end.

<Blank or Player Name or Your Name or Admin Shop>
<Quantity of the tool to Buy and Sell>
B <Buy Rate> : S <Sell Rate>
<Tool Name or Tool Item ID> : <Damage Value> - <Enchantment ID/Code>

Example:

RobinR
1
B 25000:S 15000
311-8btcs4

RobinR is selling 1 diamond chestplate enchanted with  Protection IV, Fire Protection IV, Blast Protection IV, Projectile Protection IV at the rate 25000 and he will buy at the rate 15000.

Example:

RobinR
1
B 1500
310-1t

RobinR is selling 1 diamond helmet enchanted with Aqua Infinity I at the rate 1500.



Swords:

Single Enchantments:

  51 Sharpness I
  52 Sharpness II
  53 Sharpness III
  54 Sharpness IV
  55 Sharpness IV

  5b Smite I
  5c Smite II
  5d Smite III
  5e Smite IV
  5f Smite V

  5l   Bane of Arthropods I
  5m Bane of Arthropods II
  5n Bane of Arthropods III
  5o Bane of Arthropods IV
  5p Bane of Arthropods V

  5v Knockback I
  60 Knockback II

  69 Fire Aspect I
  6a Fire Aspect II

  6j Looting I
  6k Looting II
  6l Looting III

Double Enchantments:


4ucf Sharpness II, Knockback I
4ucg  Sharpness II, Knockback II
4vbn Sharpness III, Knockback I
4vbo Sharpness III, Knockback II
50b0 Sharpness IV, Knockback II
50ba Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II
50bj  Sharpness IV, Looting I
50bk Sharpness IV, Looting II
50bl Sharpness IV, Looting III
5rm9  Knockback II, Fire Aspect I
5rma Knockback II, Fire Aspect II
5b3a Smite V, Looting I
5b3b Smite V, Looting II
5b3d Smite V, Looting III

Triple Enchantments:


4qllr1 Sharpness II, Knockback I, Fire Aspect I
4qllr2 Sharpness II, Knockback I, Fire Aspect II
4sinu9 Sharpness IV, Knockback II, Fire Aspect I
4sinua Sharpness IV, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II
4th8g9 Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect I
4th8ga Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II
4sjcei Sharpness IV, Looting III, Fire Aspect II
5n9s6i Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II
5n90rr Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Looting I
5n90rs Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Looting II
5n90rt Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Looting III 
5n90rh Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Fire Aspect I
5n90ri Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Fire Aspect II
572e49 Smite V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect I
572e4a Smite V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II
5732ki Smite V, Looting III, Fire Aspect II

Four Enchantments:


10dsnne Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Looting III, Fire Aspect II
--qrlu9e Smite V, Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II
1r3i8mi Sharpness V, Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II


Bows:

Single Enchantments:

f1 Power I
f2 Power II
f3 Power III
f4 Power IV
f5 Power V

fb Punch I
fc Punch II

fl Flame I

fv Infinity I

Double Enchantments:


f0u1   Punch II, Power I
f0u2   Punch II, Power II
f0u3   Punch II, Power III
f0u4   Punch II, Power IV
f0u5   Punch II, Power V

f1tb   Punch III, Power III


f9n9   Flame I, Power I
f9na   Flame I, Power II
f9nb   Flame I, Power III
f9nc   Flame I, Power IV
f9nd   Flame I, Power V

f9nj     Flame I, Punch I

fjfp   Infinity I, Power I
fjfq   Infinity I, Power II
fjfr   Infinity I, Power III
fjfs   Infinity I, Power IV
fjft   Infinity I, Power V

fjg3 Infinity I, Punch I
fjg4 Infinity I, Punch II
fjg5 Infinity I, Punch III

Triple Enchantments:

f7pgc1   Infinity I, Punch II, Power I
f7pgc2   Infinity I, Punch II, Power II
f7pgc3   Infinity I, Punch II, Power III
f7pgc4   Infinity I, Punch II, Power IV
f7pgc5   Infinity I, Punch II, Power V
eu8ao1  Flame I, Knockback II, Power I
eu8ao2  Flame I, Knockback II, Power II
eu8ao3  Flame I, Knockback II, Power III
eu8ao4  Flame I, Knockback II, Power IV
eu8ao5  Flame I, Knockback II, Power V

Four Enchantments:


btqp7d Infinity I, Flame I, Punch III, Power V
btqo85 infinity I, Flame I, Punch II, Power V

There can be many combinations, these are the combo codes we currently managed to find.

Conflicted Enchantment Combos:

1ojcs8i Sharpness V, Smite V, Knockback II, Bane of Arthropods V, Looting III, Fire Aspect II

More codes will be added soon.

Commenting is free and doesn't require you to log-in or have an account, so please do comment.
If you found a code/id that is not here or doesn't work please let us know by commenting here.

25 comments:

  1. thank you for that blog - would be nice if you can list ALL combos such as
    Bow with Flame I and Infinity I and so on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Original plan was to have all combos yes, maybe I will add them soon.

      Delete
    2. that would be awesome, i cannot find any other blogs with ench. IDs ^^
      mods dont work on my PC :(

      Delete
    3. Anonymous25/6/13 01:03

      What is the id code for Bane of Athropods 3, looting 1?

      Delete
    4. you can use these 2 ID codes 5itb or 6e7f. Use the enchantment code generator for all the codes you need: http://www.ourmcserver.com/p/enchantment-codes-generator.html

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/4/12 22:48

    Thanks a lot I too have not found any other blog or anything with the ids if you can figure out some other ids and maybe try to get every enchantment for every weapon and armour that would help a lot Because that's what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15/4/12 17:02

    What is the damage if the armour is full health?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be zero but you don't have to mention the damage/health. Just use this syntax - example 310-1t

      Delete
  4. Anonymous21/4/12 19:02

    This blog is incredibly useful! Spent ages looking through a multitude of sites and forums and couldn't find anything. Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/5/12 22:43

    bow eu8ao5 Fire I Knockback II Damage V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/8/12 19:10

    What abought a Fire aspect 1 | Sharpness 2 sword?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For more enchantment codes, you should try our enchantment code generator, its found here:
      http://www.ourmcserver.com/p/enchantment-codes-generator.html
      You can however use the code "64ea"

      Delete
  7. Anonymous29/8/12 09:26

    How do you find out damage values for tools?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To find the damage values for any tool just type /iteminfo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Four Enchantments for Swords aren't working.
    I've do research for this, I'll give the new codes as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sword's Four Enchantments
      You typed it wrong, it should be like this:
      -10dsnne Bane of Arthropods V, Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II
      -qrlu9e Smite V, Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II

      With /iteminfo it says this:
      276--10dsnne (with double -)
      276--qrlu9e (with double -)

      This one isn't working at ChestShop, but the ID is actually the same as the same sword that I've right now.
      1r3i8mi Sharpness V, Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II

      Delete
    2. Try the Enchantment codes generator http://www.ourmcserver.com/p/enchantment-codes-generator.html. the codes are some times different from in-game it is just the way they are calculated depending on the way the enchantments are ordered.
      These are the working codes tested to work perfectly for the swords you have mentioned:
      5sadgsfp = Fire Aspect 2, Looting 3, Knockback 2, Bane of Arthropods 5
      66htehpf = Looting 3, Fire Aspect 2, Knockback 2, Smite 5
      66htehp5 = Looting 3, Fire Aspect 2, Knockback 2, Sharpness 5

      Delete
  10. Anonymous5/3/13 12:10

    How is id for sharpness 3 knockback 1 looting 2 pleeeeaase answer me :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. PLZ ADD BOWS WITH UNBREAKING ENCHANTMENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use the enchantment code generator for all the codes you need: http://www.ourmcserver.com/p/enchantment-codes-generator.html

      Delete
  12. thanks i really needed it

    ReplyDelete
  13. What about sharp V, fire II sword ?!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. use 5lai or 65dl for sharpness V + fire aspect II sword, for version 1.7 and above use /iteminfo

      Delete
  14. Anonymous30/3/14 22:47

    The link doesnt work anymore and I really need armour enchants. Please reply asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here is the new link for the enchantment code generator http://minarefin.blogspot.com/p/enchantment-codes-generator.html

      Delete